Top Ten interesting, amazing ,funny key facts about Pakistan.
1. In Pakistan there is one of the largest salt mines in the world.
2. On 11 November 1949, fishermen on the island of Baba Bhit Island caught a whale weighing between 14,000 and 19,000 kilos, measuring 12 meters in length and 7 in circumference. He appeared for 37 years in the Ghiness Book of Records of the World as one of the largest catches made, until 1988.
3. Benazir Bhutto was the first Muslim woman to hold the office of Prime Minister of a democratic and Muslim country.
4. The Tharparkar Desert, in southern Pakistan, is the only fertile desert in the world.
5. The city of Quetta is surrounded by hills on all sides: it is a natural fort.
6. Pakistan has the world’s largest voluntary ambulance organization, founded by Sattar Edhi.
7. Sialkot, in Pakistan, is the world’s largest producer of hand-stitched soccer balls.
8. Pakistan has been a major contributor to the UN peacekeeping force, as it has been the nation with the highest number of troops dedicated to UN missions.
9. There is a lake in Naran, Pakistan called Ansoo, which is famous for being teardrop shaped ..
10. Pakistani Babar Iqbal, 12 years old, is the youngest technology specialist certified by Microsoft.