1. Around 50% of Uganda’s population lives on less than a dollar a day.
2. In Uganda, there are large deposits of oil and natural gas that are not yet tapped.
3. Uganda is a conservative country, women may in principle not wear tight clothing.
4. “Knapp” is in Uganda everything is not enough to the ankles.
5. A normal service takes in Uganda on average between 4 and 6 hours.
6. Homosexuality is illegal in Uganda and is considered a punishable crime.
7. Internet connections are very slow in Uganda, many Internet cafes run only via mobile phones.
8. The main means of transport in Uganda is the bicycle.
9. With regard to alcohol consumption assumes Uganda a world leading position.
10. The Ugandans love meat stews, but the “meat” is not only the meat as such, but also liver, stomach, innards, tongue and other parts of the animal. A Ugandan chef can degenerate nothing!